Text goes here
My boarding pass
text goes here
What is Aeromar Web check-in?
It is the online documentation service that facilitates the obtaining of your boarding pass directly from your personal computer and passing through directly to the boarding gate, with prior check through the security checkpoints. On this page you will find the information that you need to make this process an enjoyable experience. This service is not available for international routes.
Frequently asked Web Check-In questions
How far in advance can I perform Web Check-In?
Can I select a seat on the emergency exit during the Web Check-In?
Can infants be documented through this service?
Can unaccompanied minors be documented through Web Check-In?
Where do I board my flight in Mexico City?
Can you document several passengers at the same time?
What is type of passenger is referred to as a “CHILD”?
Can I use the Web Check-In on another flight?
I am flying with baggage that is not carry-on, where do I check it?
The system cannot find my reservation, what do I do?
Applies the Web Check-In service for international routes?
- The reservation must be paid in full
- The ticket must be electronic
- Electronic tickets can be purchased at aeromar.com.mx, Telephone sales, Aeromar ticket offices and travel agencies
- Only applies for flights operated by Aeromar
- They do not apply to code share flights
- Only applies if the entire route is on domestic flights operated by Aeromar and the segments must be confirmed
- You can do Web Check-In for reservations that are within 24 hours before the departure of the flight and until 2 hours before departure.
- Reservations that require special services: Passengers requesting wheelchairs, use of oxygen, infants, unaccompanied minors, pets, etc. will not be able to use the Web Check-In service and will have to request the assistance of an Aeromar agent at the Airport counters
- If after having purchased your ticket you made any changes (date, flight, class, etc) the system will not permit you to perform Web Check-In and you will have to request the assistance of an Aeromar agent directly at the airports counters
- For our passengers who purchase their tickets through a valid agreement, the same conditions still apply
- It will be the passenger’s responsibility to verify, before printing, that the reservation information is as requested, in case of an inconsistency you will have to contact Aeromar
- Aeromar will not be responsible for: printing errors, lack of paper in the printer, technical failures of the printer or computer, electrical problems at the location that printing is carried out or any other cause external to the company
- The printing of documents should never be partial, but instead complete, in case that only a portion is printed, attempting again BEFORE EXITING THE SYSTEM by pressing the “Print” Button again is suggested
- The printing of your travel documents can take place from 24 to 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- In special operational situations, your seat can be reassigned without prior notice
- In case you need to check baggage, you can do so at the specially designated counters at some airports. The applicable baggage checking policies will apply
- The passenger must appear at the departure gate with a printed boarding pass and official identification, at least 30 minutes before the departure of the flight.
- The passenger is required to show their printed boarding pass(s) and a valid photo ID, whenever requested by airport security personnel and/or of Aeromar staff.
If you have any questions or comments
Contact us at the following numbers: in Mexico City at 51 33 11 11 or from the interior of the Mexican Republic at 01 800 237 6627 or from the United States of America 1 844 237 6629 or at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org