Charters and VIP flights, a great option for flying.
At AEROMAR we offer our exclusive charter flights (VIP flights) service with special rates; where within a safe environment you will find personalized service, comfort and quality. We put at your disposal all of the facilities for your event (sports, social, convention, incentive, pleasure, etc.) to be a success. Always in accordance with the schedules, dates and routes of our clients.
For additional information
Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing your postal address, name and telephone number so that we can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
For events, conventions or congresses, Aeromar offers special rates for groups.
Aeromar Corporate Products is designed to comprehensively address the needs of air transportation for trips of large, small and medium enterprises, governments and associations. It is aimed at companies with a need to obtain preferential fares and benefits, in accordance with their transportation requirements.
- Preferential pricing according to the characteristics and needs of each company
- Unique benefit with respect availability of preferential pricing
- Benefits in:
- Changes of Date and Flight
- Changes of Flights/schedules same day
- Ticket issuance
- Access to the Aeromar Lounges
- Accumulate miles in the United® MileagePlus® program when traveling with Aeromar
- Preferential treatment in hiring Charter Flights
- Advisory services for groups management
- Executive Pass
Para más información sobre el servicio de carga, mensajería y paquetería aérea
Visita Aeromar Carga
Groups and conventions
Group flights, a great option for flying.
En AEROMAR we offer our exclusive charter flights (VIP flights) service with special fares, where within a safe environment, you will find personalized service, comfort and quality. We put at your disposal all of the facilities for your event (sports, social, convention, incentive, pleasure, etc.) to be a success; always in accordance with the routes, dates and times needs of our clients.
For additional information, please send an email to email@example.com
At Aeromar, your pet is on board!
Planning to travel with your pet?
Aeromar allows you to travel with your pet on board. Whether a dog or cat, they are welcome in the cabin, as long as they travel in their pet carrier, “Sherpa” bag or “kennel”, on all our flights from Mexico and the United States.
|Type of Aircraft||ATR 42|
|Size||15.75” x 11.81” x 7.09” (40 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm)|
|Maximum Weight||Max 15.4 lbs. (7 kg) including bag or container|
|National / International **||1,143.76 MXN VAT included**|
|Size||Maximum Weight||National / International **|
|ATR 42||15.75” x 11.81” x 7.09” (40 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm)||Max 15.4 lbs. (7 kg) including bag or container||1,143.76 MXN VAT included**|
**On international flights the fare is shown in Mexican pesos and the payment will be made in U.S. dollars at the exchange rate on the day of purchase.
Please consider the following points when you bring your pet with you:
- The dog must have a certificate of vaccination against rabies, issued no more than 30 days prior to the date of the flight.
- Exotic animals such as snakes, spiders, rodents, etc. will not be allowed. Exclusively for dogs and cats.
- A maximum of 1 pet per container is allowed and only one container per client is allowed.
- The pet must be able to stand and move comfortably in the container.
- The pet must be at least (8) weeks old and eat solids.
- The animal must be non-threatening, not cause damage, should not smell nor require attention during the flight.
- The pet cannot be sick or violent.
- You can select any seat in the cabin with the exception of the first row and the emergency exit rows.
- Maximum 2 pets per flight.
- Pets with veterinary treatment are not allowed.
- The pet must arrive clean in order to avoid inconvenience to passengers.
- The passenger is responsible for cleaning and hygiene of their pet in flight.
- On flights connecting with another airline review terms and conditions of the other airline.
- Veterinary certificate is required, for international flights, it must be issued by SAGARPA (Secretary of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food [Secretaría de Agricultura, Ganadería, Desarrollo Rural, Pesca y Alimentación]), the certification being the responsibility of the client.